Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

1 week old Rajah

I'm told he has my eyes. To me, he looks like a Salamander.


Aquarian sun, pisces moon, sag ascendant. Rajah whines, and shrieks, and shouts. LOUD.


His hair on top stands in a natural mohawk, although this one is no metalhead. I know it's normal for most babies to get bothered by noises easily, but I guess it's strange for me because my point of reference is a water baby.


We burned his cord on the 2nd day, because the placenta stank and he'd cry in pain when I'd rub salt onto it. My bad for not salting it right after birth. The stump (and tail) he yanked off on the 5th day. Lola D buried the placenta in her garden.


He prefers pooping and peeing when the diaper is off but I suspect all babies are like that. I mean who wants to have cold gooey stuff stuck to your ass?



1 comment: