Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Day at the Beach

We're back in the probinsya for the week. First order of business was beach time.


I wanted to be the one to bring him to the water. His lola beat me to it, so I just took photos. On a side note, have you guys seen this yet:


Tita Alphecca, former Bio student posted this on fb with the question, "Maabo kaha ang panahon nga wa na tay dagat maligo-an?"

The ring of fire beach days are numbered. So are sushi. And the lives of ocean life and ocean dependent life in this area. Goodbye Samar fishies, goodbye California beaches. How one cannot go mad with despair, I don't know. My consuelo de bobo is that this particular beach does not face the open sea. So before jellyfish in these parts grow limbs, pahimuslan sa nato. 


"Oi, unsamani?!?"


"It's not as warm as my bath water..."


"...tastes weird too!"

The boy didn't stay in the water long. After about 10 minutes in, he was brought out and washed in fresh water. He fell asleep and woke up like this:





No comments:

Post a Comment